Housing forms are available in our office or from the Department of Housing and Public Works website.

Complete the Application for Housing Assistance (Form 7), and provide 2 forms of identification, household income details & any relevant medical information. We will send this to the Department of Housing and Public works for assessment.

Once the assessment of your eligibility and housing need is completed, your application will be placed on the housing register according to your level of need.

Applicants need to be sure to update any changes in circumstances or contact details as soon as they occur to avoid missing out on an offer.

What is the housing register?

Check your eligibility

Application form