A stronger community that provides quality social housing.
To provide accessible, affordable and appropriate short and long term social housing to the eligible clients in our region.
- Value diversity and treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Honest, impartial and ethical interactions with all parties.
- Develop and enhance our services to meet the needs of our clients.
- Ensure our governance processes and actions are transparent and open to public scrutiny.
- Commit to working in a co-operative way with our stakeholders for the benefit of the community.
- Tableland Community Housing Association was formed in 1988 in the International Year of Shelter for the Homeless and was incorporated in June 1989. The organisation has provided housing for low income households in the Tableland towns of Atherton, Herberton Malanda and Ravenshoe during this period.
- The organisation has grown from a voluntary ‘action’ group to a nationally accredited incorporated association with two programs and a current housing stock of 68 properties.
- In 2014 we received registration as a Tier 3 provider under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing.
- We are able to provide excellent standards of service and responsiveness to the community because of our local advantage.